In order to support scientists fleeing the war in Ukraine, CASA provides funding for research stays of up to 6 months at RUB, to be hosted by one of our researchers within CASA casa.rub.de. We provide funding for researchers of all career levels, from undergraduate to (post-)doctoral candidates to senior researchers.
What we offer:
- We sponsor travel and a monthly rate to cover accommodation and living costs for a duration of 6 months maximum
- Undergraduate students as well as (post-)doctoral researchers will benefit from a wide range of lectures and skills courses within the CASA Graduate School casa.rub.de
- Programs designed to support parents
- Support measures for women in cyber security
- You will be part of a young, diverse and highly dynamic group at one of the leading cyber security hotspots in Europe
Your Profile (mandatory):
- You have a Ukrainian citizenship
- You are a student or researcher in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, psychology (preferably with a relationship to technology) with a focus on cyber security
Are you interested? Please get in contact with us via info(at)casa.rub.de and send us your CV and a one-page outline of possible projects within CASA. Check out the CASA website to get more information on the involved researchers: casa.rub.de.
Applications of graduate students for PhD positions are also welcome! Cf. jobs.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
General note: In case of using gender-assigning attributes we include all those who consider themselves in this gender regardless of their own biological sex.