Apart from leading companies in data security, international renowned research institutes and a specialized VC fund, our field-specific incubator Cube 5 is part of this vibrant ecosystem. With the start-up coaches and the local top researchers, experienced experts and successful founders, all aspects of a successful business model, team and product development with regard to your own idea will be deepened in the program and an implementation on site will be prepared. You will also learn about the potential of the ecosystem with regard to customers and investors as well as the special features of the region.
Online and free of charge from September 20th until October 1st, 2021
What’s in for the start-ups?
- Get 1:1 support from our professional start-up coaches and top-level researchers for your own product and business model development
- Meet our successful founders, investors and established cyber security companies that share their Do’s and Don’t’s about setting up a business in the Ruhr area
- Get to know the newest trends and developments in cyber security research & development in the region and beyond
- Learn about particularities of German business culture and how to navigate them
- Train your pitch skills and present your business idea to an expert jury
- Discover our network, exchange ideas with successful IT security founders, and learn how to get in touch with investors and customers.
until August 1st, 2021!
The participants of the Entrepreneurship Explorer Ruhr 2021 should fulfil the following criteria:
- Individuals or teams with a concrete business idea or early-stage start-ups (max. 3 years) in cyber security. A maximum of two persons per team or start-up may participate in the programme.
- Ambition and motivation to work continuously on the development of your business idea or business model within the two weeks.
- An international background (an international higher education entrance qualification).
- An affirmation to a higher education institution, which is active or ended maximum 5 years ago.
Deadline: August 1st, 2021
Please fill in the PDF document including your pitchdeck and submit it via email to email@example.com until August 1st, 2021. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Worldfactory team!
International Network Manager
General note: In case of using gender-assigning attributes we include all those who consider themselves in this gender regardless of their own biological sex.