The Entrepreneurship Explorer Ruhr 2022 offers international and entrepreneurial-minded early career researchers in cyber security the possibility to implement their innovative business ideas and explore the regional start-up ecosystem of one of the most active start-up communities in cyber security. In addition to leading companies in the field of data security, internationally renowned research institutes and a specialized VC fund, Cube 5 is also part of the ecosystem.
With the start-up coaches and the local top researchers, experienced experts and successful founders, you will have the opportunity to develop a business model, expand and deepen your business knowledge, train your sales skills and get to know one of the most active start-up communities in Germany.
May 9-13, 2022 (online & free of charge)
What’s in for the start-ups?
- Get to know the specifics of the business culture in Germany or the Ruhr region, respectively
- Discover the start-up ecosystem, cutting-edge research in IT security and interesting markets for your idea
- Identify market opportunities and develop your business model
- Learn what is important in marketing, sales and legal issues
- Train your pitch skills and present your start-up idea in front of a jury of experts
- Discover our network, exchange ideas with successful IT security founders, and learn how to get in touch with investors and customers
- Win free tickets to ruhrSUMMIT, Germany's largest B2B startup event, where you have the opportunity to present your business project to an audience of more than 3,000 participants
Participants of the Entrepreneurship Explorer Ruhr 2022 should fulfill the following criteria:
- Individuals or teams with a concrete business idea or early stage start-ups (max. 3 years). A maximum of two persons per team or start-up may participate in the program.
- Ambition and motivation to work continuously on the development of your business idea or business model during the course
- An international background (an international higher education entrance qualification)
- An affiliation with a higher education institution which is active or ended maximum 5 years ago
You can find the draft program here.
Deadline: April 11, 2022
Please complete and submit the Pitch Deck and Business Model Canvas form by April 11, 2022. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Worldfactory.
International Network Manager
General note: In case of using gender-assigning attributes we include all those who consider themselves in this gender regardless of their own biological sex.