- Location: Ruhr-Universität Bochum Convention Centre
- Date: 15 June 2018
- Organiser: Horst Görtz Institute for IT Security, Bochum
- Objective: Providing companies and highly qualified graduates and students in IT security the opportunity to meet
- Target audience: Companies looking for highly qualified university graduates and students in the field of IT security
The careers fair catalogue will be available in digital form here in advance.
Warm-up: Etiquette – Being well prepared for ITS.Connect
- How can I best prepare myself for attending the careers fair?
- Should I bring my CV, references and other application documents with me?
- How should I initiate a conversation at a prospective employer’s stand?
- And what should I wear?
These questions and more will be answered by a professional etiquette coach at our careers fair etiquette session. There’s no cost to attend, but we do ask that you register ahead of time.
The date and time for this warm-up session will be posted shortly.
Registering for ITS.Connect 2018
Attendance at the careers fair is free of cost for all students, regardless of course or university. We only ask that you register your intent to attend by 17 May 2018.
Will be available shortly.
Our exhibitors in 2018
A list will be published after the registration period closes.